Jaanvi Kids Shop - Jaanvi Kidz Shop AWWSOME!! :)

Bombay, Maharashtra 0 comments

Well I went to this Shop in Andheri East Sahar Road called Jaanvi Kidz!

The owner there is very user FRIENDLY and was pleased with the QUALITY and The RATES! He also offered me EXCHANGE in case there is a SIZE DIFFERENCE!! :)

PEOPLE GO VISIT THIS SHOP YOU WILL LOVE IT! :)

The Owner also said that a FRAUD Girl named Mittal had come to her shop to get her CLOTHES exchanged which were not Bought from the SHOP!

MITTAL is a LIAR!!

Jaanvi Kidz SHOP rocKs!

Its has got many GOOD QUALITY CLOTHES AND TOYS AT LOW RATES

GO TRY IT!! :)

Review about: Positive Experience.

Jaanvi Kids Shop - Fraud

Manhattan, New York 3 comments

Jhanvi Kidz shop in Andheri Ease next to Kalpita Enclave on Sahar road is a fraud.They first sold to me, two set of clothes for my baby without giving me a receipt.

When we found out that teh size is smaller and wanted a bigger size, he first refused to accept that the clothes were purchased from his shop.After too much of persuasion, he told us that there is no way he will give us money back and for a larger size, he should check with us on Saturday or next Tuesday....on top of it, the behaviour of the owner was so rude that I have decided, no matter I get my money back or no, I will never ever recommend this store for any purchases

Review about: Clothing.

Comments

I urge this user to delete the complaint!!

As it is very inappropriate and FRAUD isnt a word to be used

If this review isnt deleted STRICT ACTION will be taken!

VARUNDEDHIZ

Mittal I would like to meet you!

You are a BIG LIAR

You STOLE CLOTHES FROM the SHOP!

ThieF!!

You are a LIAR you never actually had purchased from the shop and wanted and exchange you are FRAUD and not the Shop!!

THE SHOP OWNERS are very consumer friendly!

PEOPLE GO TRY THIS SHOP ITS AWESOME! :D